Thx 2 GSPM student Jalakoi Solomon for co-writing Consensus on Immigration Reform? These Students Think It's Possible http://t.co/o8nh22HNJc
The Honorable Mark Kennedy leads George Washington University's Graduate School of Political Management (GSPM) and speaks on applying Peak Leadership principles to succeed in life, business, politics or world affairs. Kennedy's 360° Insights fuse perspectives he has gained from an unmatched combination of leadership experiences:
- Academic Leadership – head of GSPM, the world's first and foremost school of applied politics and strategic communications located four blocks from the White House.
- Business Leadership – Senior Vice President and Treasurer of a Fortune 100 company (Macy’s); helped spread Häagen Dazs around the globe; global lead role with Accenture.
- Family Leadership - happily married for 34 years with four successful adult children.
- Political Leadership – United States Congressman from 2001 to 2007, and presidentially appointed trade advisor to both President Bush and President Obama.
- Non-Profit Leadership - Founder and Chairman of the Economic Club of Minnesota.
- Global Leadership – three decades of extensive speaking and involvement with international business leaders and government ministers across 5 continents
"Kennedy doesn't ignore the elephant in the room; to the contrary, he looks it straight in the eye" John King – CNN “bold and smart” Fred Barnes of FOX News
Mark has a record of effective collaboration. While a Republican Congressman, he partnered with twenty Democrats to introduce and lead several pieces of legislation; more than half of the Democrats in the U.S. House co-sponsored one of his bills.
Kennedy has lectured or led research projects at the University of Pennsylvania / Wharton, Johns Hopkins, Notre Dame, NYU, Maryland, Minnesota, London Business School, HEC-Paris, Mannheim, Meiji (Tokyo), National University of Singapore, Tecnológico de Monterrey (Mexico) and Fundação Getulio Vargas (São Paulo).
Kennedy is regularly sought after by leading media outlets worldwide including BBC, Bloomberg TV, CNN, FOX News, France2, MSNBC, NBC, Sky News, NPR, Bloomberg / Business Week, Foreign Policy, LA Times, Politico, U.S. News & Word Report, USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post and the Huffington Post.
When Mark and his wife Debbie are not traveling, they split their time between Washington, DC and Minnesota.